Thinking of our times...
LY commented that I would comment on the elections yesterday.. haha.. well.. I guess not. No loh.. I don't think I'm that predictable, and really, there isn't much point in talking much abt it...
A mature discussion, should be one that involves some thot into what kind of climate do we really want to have, or want to create. While we can joke about things which are at times rather ridiculous, which seriouslly, there are lots... there are more productive and seriouos ways, yet funnny to think abt.
I strongly reccomend reading the Reith Lecture series. It was on radio, but I don't have the mp3 format. But I think this would be a good read too!
Reith Lecture 1 - In the Beginning was Sound
Reith Lecture 2 - The Neglected Sense
Reith Lecture 3 - The Magic of Music
Reith Lecture 4 - Meeting in Music
Reith Lecture 5 - The Power of Music
A mature discussion, should be one that involves some thot into what kind of climate do we really want to have, or want to create. While we can joke about things which are at times rather ridiculous, which seriouslly, there are lots... there are more productive and seriouos ways, yet funnny to think abt.
I strongly reccomend reading the Reith Lecture series. It was on radio, but I don't have the mp3 format. But I think this would be a good read too!
Reith Lecture 1 - In the Beginning was Sound
Reith Lecture 2 - The Neglected Sense
Reith Lecture 3 - The Magic of Music
Reith Lecture 4 - Meeting in Music
Reith Lecture 5 - The Power of Music
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home