Saturday, May 20, 2006

Short films...

Discovered that BBC's website actually have some short films.. quite interesting actually. This one is probably something worth taking a look at.. haha...

The Three Rules of Infidelity

I guess the producer tries to create somewhat of an irony, yet, maybe without the explanation, the irony wasn't quite too very clear.: Synopsis

Maybe its a bit too short bah.. can't quite tell the full meaning behind... I mean, it seems to say that if one party does it, the other could jolly well do the same, almost like double deception. Yet, what if it does not matter to either party?

I guess its always people's choice to do what they want to do with their lives, and its not as simple as Parson's idea that 'if you say you love me, how could you sleep with another women'. Yet, somehow, I doubt if it is that complicated till one is confounded. It is always a very conscious choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home