Friday, May 26, 2006

Looking back...

Not sure why, but decided to read thru some of the old blogs.. and it turned out to be a very refreshing and entertaining experience.. haha... seriously

I think in many way, Urbs Pedestre has gotten a little drier since I got back from London.. in some ways less talktative, in some ways less thotful.. haha.. maybe its work bah.. maybe it because I feel less need to talk to my computer screen.. haha.. maybe, just maybe

Yet, I think LBD is right in some way bah.. although the blog can be a rather public space, it does offer a rather convenient way to capture moments of history (ok.. moments of life... not so grand like history.. haha..), and allow one to look back and reflect upon life itself, how it is, it was, and how it has changed...

Oh! and thots too! haha..

Got back from Four day on the Malacca Straits.. seriously, I agree with B, there really isn't much there, haha.. nothing much to see... ok lah... the sea state a bit bad, but otherwise, an ok sailing...

Just two key things bah... 1) Falling sick 2) M LBD... sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home