Books...
The movie poster yesterday at Lido, reminded me once again, to the book that I have lent out, and some of which seems to have little hope of ever returning to my shelf... sigh...
1. Charlie and the chocolate factory*
2. Charlie and the great glass elevator*
3. Who moved my cheese*
4. Toto chan
5. The devil wears prada*
6. The air-condition city
* Books I don't think I will get to see again.. sigh...
1. Charlie and the chocolate factory*
2. Charlie and the great glass elevator*
3. Who moved my cheese*
4. Toto chan
5. The devil wears prada*
6. The air-condition city
* Books I don't think I will get to see again.. sigh...
3 Comments:
You need some barcode labels, a barcode scanner, and some sort of library system inclusive of date dues and fines :P
haha..you forgot about sophie's world =p [xm]
I oso got some books I might never see again. One migrated to the States liao. Sigh.
Ehz, must meet up some time hor? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home