Sunday, April 16, 2006

SPC kiosk

Was on the way home, when I decided to pop by the SPC nearby to grab some stuff. What I had in mind, was a packet of juice (preferably Cranberry), or perhaps some kind of soda. Well, in the end, they didn't have the juice which I wasn't very surprised, but they did have other stuff which I was quite interested.

Its not rare to have Haagan Daaz, but their Rum and Raisin ain't that common, and they actually had it. Some more, they had ready made waffles! So after deciding to make do with Sunkist Orange Juice, I picked up all three items.. and they are really quite ex ah... sigh..

But kind disappointed bah.... the Sunkist didn't go well with the DOM (i think need concetrate next time or maybe soda will be better), the Ice-Cream was nice initially but wasn't as good as I had hope, and the waffles were quite disappointing (not even as good as the MacVites ones...)!

But what I guess is most interesting, is what one can find in petrol kiosk these days... they actually have not too bad stuff, and the prices isn't that over-priced lah... haha... a bit, a bit..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home