Sunday, March 05, 2006

What is love...?

Perhaps one of the greatest oddity in my life, is how my bro's interaction with me teaches me many things, and allow me to reflect on many aspect of my life. Life is a constant learning process, and in some sense, I have learnt a lot over the last few months, a lot of things in life, which if not because of the people that I meet and events that took place, I might never get a chance to learn...

One thing that comes to mind... I used to think that if you are willing to be angry with someone, its because you care enough to do so, yet, slowly, I come to believe that it is not true...

You get angry with people whom are you just concern with the outcome and not the person. You are angry when you can't understand why the person is not doing things the way you think it should.

If you really love someone, you will never be angry with the person. You will just be worried about the person. One may sound not that pleasant at times, but in the voice, its the sense of lost of how else one can make a difference and not why the person is not doing as you think he/she should.

I think sometimes, adults mix up the two, especially parents or people who become parents who become overly result oriented, losing the soul of the person whom they claim they love. Do they merely seek an outcome which they think is "most desirable", or do they really care about how the person is feeling and what he/she is going through.

Maybe its just me, but if one's actions and thoughts, come to inflict upon others pain, fear and sorrow, then there is something very wrong with any claims to truly care for the person.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said~! Though not alwaes easy to be done but I think its true. Btw is Wenjie back in Singapore le? I owe him tons of cash still.

3/06/2006 06:41:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home