Sunday...
Quite a very interesting and tiring day... it is almost a wonderful day.. except...
Caught Mrs Henderson... its such a pity its M18, seriously, its fine loh... in UK, this would be like PG... sigh.. its such a pity... I think to the concept of Nudity should be seriously reconsidered for movie categories.. i mean, in the way that the movie presented it, there is really nothing wrong loh.. Judi Dence was just marvellous, although the guy (hmm. what's his name...) is almost really good... haha... quite the very british wit! and of course, the stiff upper lip - with a twist!
Back for half and year, and really, many things have changed, and one of the thing that caught my attention today, was the kind of life that youths lead today.... Was at Orchard Cine, and what caught my attention initially was that that bldg actually had 9 flrs, and incidentally, the screen was located on the 9th FLR! such a conincidence.. I had no idea lah.. that there were so much activity on the upper floors... I initially thot it was just the lan, but as I came out, I realized that they had these rooms, which had nice sofa, some cushions and a huge TV which I think is used for playing games... How times have changed, but in some sense, maybe some people think its bad, but really, i think its not a bad idea... it gives them a nice clean private space... ok lah.. not so private, but quite private lah... cute actually.. haha... CNA is having a program tmr on youths... hmm...
haha... recall how WJ and I used to spend so much time together... and it really kinda nice and interesting how we spent the afternooon... haha.. almost like old days.. and going thru some old games too! haha... less Transport Tycoon... sigh.. times does fly, but I guess while some things change, some things can still remain...
Caught Mrs Henderson... its such a pity its M18, seriously, its fine loh... in UK, this would be like PG... sigh.. its such a pity... I think to the concept of Nudity should be seriously reconsidered for movie categories.. i mean, in the way that the movie presented it, there is really nothing wrong loh.. Judi Dence was just marvellous, although the guy (hmm. what's his name...) is almost really good... haha... quite the very british wit! and of course, the stiff upper lip - with a twist!
Back for half and year, and really, many things have changed, and one of the thing that caught my attention today, was the kind of life that youths lead today.... Was at Orchard Cine, and what caught my attention initially was that that bldg actually had 9 flrs, and incidentally, the screen was located on the 9th FLR! such a conincidence.. I had no idea lah.. that there were so much activity on the upper floors... I initially thot it was just the lan, but as I came out, I realized that they had these rooms, which had nice sofa, some cushions and a huge TV which I think is used for playing games... How times have changed, but in some sense, maybe some people think its bad, but really, i think its not a bad idea... it gives them a nice clean private space... ok lah.. not so private, but quite private lah... cute actually.. haha... CNA is having a program tmr on youths... hmm...
haha... recall how WJ and I used to spend so much time together... and it really kinda nice and interesting how we spent the afternooon... haha.. almost like old days.. and going thru some old games too! haha... less Transport Tycoon... sigh.. times does fly, but I guess while some things change, some things can still remain...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home