Many new things...
Found out today, that there are only 25 pieces of my car in Sin.. hmm.. how interesting.. I guess when i got the car, i wanted something unique, but being that unique wasn't something I had imagined. And apprently, its the only one among the 25 here to be in this colour! haha... a couple of blues, greys and 2 reds, but only one in champagne... Anyway, finally fixed down the things needed for the repair, and the length of the repair.. sigh.. now to find the time to send it down. sigh...
Kinda perculiar how the day went, but did get outstanding matters sorted... went to the Popular at Bras Basah today.. and wow.. how it has changed since I was last there... it looked like MPH or maybe even better than MPH... the book selection was much wider, and its also organized in a more modern way... in many way, I think popular has undergone a very good change... if u have not been there, should really pop down for a look... u might be in for a surprise
By accident, found the entrance to Labrador Park.. and it had more surprises installed.. apparently, Labrador Park overlooks Selat Sinki and Selat Pandan!, the restaurant Olive is at Labrador, and there was the exact model of my car but in Blue at the carpark (1 of the 25).... in many ways, I found labrador park very surprising, but I guess what surprised me the most, was the 'state of nature' that existed there. I mean, even at Pierce, Seletar, or even Botanical Gardens, you don't get the same level of being in the wilderness.... seriously loh.. the sight and sounds (especially the sounds), make you feel like u are in the wild. Quite a nice spot if you are nature lover, but otherwise.. hmm...
Managed to figure out partly how Adobe Photoshop works.. I guess its kinda nice to use, but unless you really need to do serious picture editing, i find Picasa much more user frenly... and its easy to use too!
Oh, i almost forgot, finally got to see the National Library, after sort of saying how much I think the building does not suit its neighbours, I came to another conclusion today: that building belittles people! sigh.. I mean, its not uncommon to have a grand building, but for a Library, I think the dimension was rather too belittlering... just take the wall at the proch as an example, just observe how small each individual looked! its not very nice lah.. i thot... Lisbon has a cultural centre which has a similar sort of wall, but it does not have the same effect loh.. its really the overall design... i mean, even Paternoster Sq does not give one the belittering effect.. sigh.. maybe the best word to describe, its "walking with giants"...
Kinda perculiar how the day went, but did get outstanding matters sorted... went to the Popular at Bras Basah today.. and wow.. how it has changed since I was last there... it looked like MPH or maybe even better than MPH... the book selection was much wider, and its also organized in a more modern way... in many way, I think popular has undergone a very good change... if u have not been there, should really pop down for a look... u might be in for a surprise
By accident, found the entrance to Labrador Park.. and it had more surprises installed.. apparently, Labrador Park overlooks Selat Sinki and Selat Pandan!, the restaurant Olive is at Labrador, and there was the exact model of my car but in Blue at the carpark (1 of the 25).... in many ways, I found labrador park very surprising, but I guess what surprised me the most, was the 'state of nature' that existed there. I mean, even at Pierce, Seletar, or even Botanical Gardens, you don't get the same level of being in the wilderness.... seriously loh.. the sight and sounds (especially the sounds), make you feel like u are in the wild. Quite a nice spot if you are nature lover, but otherwise.. hmm...
Managed to figure out partly how Adobe Photoshop works.. I guess its kinda nice to use, but unless you really need to do serious picture editing, i find Picasa much more user frenly... and its easy to use too!
Oh, i almost forgot, finally got to see the National Library, after sort of saying how much I think the building does not suit its neighbours, I came to another conclusion today: that building belittles people! sigh.. I mean, its not uncommon to have a grand building, but for a Library, I think the dimension was rather too belittlering... just take the wall at the proch as an example, just observe how small each individual looked! its not very nice lah.. i thot... Lisbon has a cultural centre which has a similar sort of wall, but it does not have the same effect loh.. its really the overall design... i mean, even Paternoster Sq does not give one the belittering effect.. sigh.. maybe the best word to describe, its "walking with giants"...
1 Comments:
Popular's phone service still pales in comparison to Kino and Borders.
Yah. Picasa is so much easier. Adobe, one only needs if one is like Xiaxue, everything oso need to edit until superduper. Picasa, aga-aga, can already lor.
Post a Comment
<< Home