Sunday, March 05, 2006

Life...

Finally, after telling myself that I should do it, I finally made my way to the pool this morning.. at 10:50am. haha... had quite a nice swim... was told the other day, the sports is one of the best way to treat fatigue... in some sense, I think its true... that is of course, if you don't exercise until so very very tired lah... hmm...

Went to Beng Ding for lunch with WJ, and although I haven't been there for year, I must admit that the food was actually quite good, or in some sense, up to standard. Had quite a bit actually.. haha.. Fish Maw Soup, Braised Pork Buns, Prawn Rolls, and Fried Mian Xian. And we both actually finished it! haha.. I think seriously, it could feed four people... haha...

Its really been some time since I last met WJ, the last time being more than 1 yr ago in Munich. The food was good, but it was really really great to finally get to see him after so long... haha... and then we went to the Parliament Art House, and we sat at the former Party Conference Room, and we just sat there and talked and talked.... haha... almost like its your own living room... and it was comfy!... haha...





-------------------------------------

On another note... 很旧没看早报了, 有时候看早报会有意想不到的东西....

They actually have links to these tags...:

"*口述:老公棒高潮不断"

"*7天重现少女紧缩-图"

"*揭开一夜激情的秘密"

"让女性高潮不断的秘密武器 "

I can understanding the romancing singapore part, but on the 联合早报, I must admit, I am quite surprised....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home