Gaining Experiences
After reading WJ's Extra and Co., some thots came to mind... actually, as one looks back in life, one has probably experimented with many different things....
In some sense, people lament that CCA/ECA is an additional burden on the children going thru schooling, but in retrospect, maybe these are also learning opportunities, for kids who rarely get a chance to see things beyond the curriculum to experience differnet things for themselves...
WK once said, that the greatest challenge as one gets older, is that one tends to stop growing... one tends to forget that there is still a lot that one can learn, or things that one still do not know about...
I learn many things from the different things I done before... and busy as it was , it has been fruitful though not always most enjoyable.. haha... I guess, life in many ways is like that bah... Kids should not have too narrow a view of life, of the choices that they have...
In some sense, people lament that CCA/ECA is an additional burden on the children going thru schooling, but in retrospect, maybe these are also learning opportunities, for kids who rarely get a chance to see things beyond the curriculum to experience differnet things for themselves...
WK once said, that the greatest challenge as one gets older, is that one tends to stop growing... one tends to forget that there is still a lot that one can learn, or things that one still do not know about...
I learn many things from the different things I done before... and busy as it was , it has been fruitful though not always most enjoyable.. haha... I guess, life in many ways is like that bah... Kids should not have too narrow a view of life, of the choices that they have...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home