Sunday, February 19, 2006

Weekend

Thot of maybe taking a look at the CLEO magazine, but sigh.. it was actually quite boring.. not interesting one... Seriously, I think COSMO is much more interesting and lively. Maybe its the topics bah.. somehow CLEO seems rather dry.. hmm.. actually, never quite seen the rest in SIN, hmm..haha.. but this will probably be the last time I see a CLEO (unless I find a copy and I have nothing else to do .. haha..)

In some sense, quite an eventful Sat. Been some time since I got a chance to spend saturday on shore. Went to Ya Kun for bfast, hmm.. i think right, the bread and coffee is just so so leh.. a bit overpriced lah... haha.. maybe killiney is better, but seriously lah, these kaya guyu loti and kopi is a bit too up-market lah.. haha...

oh yah... went to Harry's the other day, been quite some time actually since I last went... and this time round, we went so early that we go to sit at the table... yeah... but one small setback - it was too cold.... haha.. "goosebumps..." .. sigh... never did realize that... hmm. not sure why, but the songs seems less also, maybe that's why fri are cheaper than sat.. sing less, so pay less.. haha.. but not sure why leh...

Singapore does have v pretty night view, and on a cool nite (like recently), it ain't a bad idea to take a stroll along the river... :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home