Stingrays...
A song on 958 made me think abt how times does fly... been nearly half a year since I got back... and its nearly Mar already. Mar and Apr were always quite unusual times, because they are the longest breaks, and yet, one has to think abt preparing for exams.. sigh.. how i do dislike exams.. haha...
But Mar and Apr also often meant an end to those cold and dark days... and its always fun to escape down south during these times.. haha... learning from the Brits.. haha...
till 2nd Mar, I would have been back for 6 mths liao.. hmm... in a way, these 6mths months have been fast, but also not that fast lah... hmm...
went to Newton for dinner just now.. have not been there for years.. and I really mean years... gosh.. i even lost track... haha... till date, I have had Stingray at Newton, Chomp Chomp, Macpherson... hmm.. and yet, I have not come across one in singapore which is as good as the one at Puduraya, KL. haha... hmm... should really go back one day... perhaps the one at Chinatown will be alright.. but the queue.. sigh.. sometimes ah these queue are quite ridiculous.. I actually queued for 20min for a plate of Char Siu rice.. haha.. sounds rather silly ah... sigh...
hmm.. this blog seems a little introspective ah.. hmm... maybe its good bah.. to be introspective at times.. haha.. bleah... :p
But Mar and Apr also often meant an end to those cold and dark days... and its always fun to escape down south during these times.. haha... learning from the Brits.. haha...
till 2nd Mar, I would have been back for 6 mths liao.. hmm... in a way, these 6mths months have been fast, but also not that fast lah... hmm...
went to Newton for dinner just now.. have not been there for years.. and I really mean years... gosh.. i even lost track... haha... till date, I have had Stingray at Newton, Chomp Chomp, Macpherson... hmm.. and yet, I have not come across one in singapore which is as good as the one at Puduraya, KL. haha... hmm... should really go back one day... perhaps the one at Chinatown will be alright.. but the queue.. sigh.. sometimes ah these queue are quite ridiculous.. I actually queued for 20min for a plate of Char Siu rice.. haha.. sounds rather silly ah... sigh...
hmm.. this blog seems a little introspective ah.. hmm... maybe its good bah.. to be introspective at times.. haha.. bleah... :p
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home