Sailings...
Once again, I'm going off... and everytime I do these days, there is always this lingering feeling... sigh... missing someone very special in my life...
Feel bad when I can't be there. Feel bad when I cannnot make the call. Feel bad when I feel so helpless...
Feel bad when I can't be there. Feel bad when I cannnot make the call. Feel bad when I feel so helpless...
5 Comments:
*pat pat*
Although one cannot share the burden of another by being there, perhaps it is possible to relieve the burden of that other by trying to not feel too bad about things.
city walker is a bad guy! =P
neh neh neh neh neh neh~ :p
Siao eh, I said dun link new blog. If u read first entry, damn obvious
see lah~! evil city walker... bad bad...
dun link dun link.. =P
Post a Comment
<< Home