Little things in life
How does V-Morn feels different... hmm... maybe D is right in some sense, that being with her, its like having V-day everyday... hehe.. but maybe there is something special abt the "real" day itself... hmm...
Quite a interesting turn of things, to be suddenly available this evening, and to be more or less available in the day.. hehe.. sometimes, something can be quite unexpected yah... hehe... yet, I guess when one's life is so unpredictable, it really can go either way.. sigh...
I guess life has it little surprises along the way, and maybe, there will be more to come.. hehe...
Quite a interesting turn of things, to be suddenly available this evening, and to be more or less available in the day.. hehe.. sometimes, something can be quite unexpected yah... hehe... yet, I guess when one's life is so unpredictable, it really can go either way.. sigh...
I guess life has it little surprises along the way, and maybe, there will be more to come.. hehe...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home