Thursday, February 16, 2006

food...

After having to sort out my own dinner and post-dinner plans... decided to pop by to Outram for Bah Kut Teh... but as I did not have enough cash with me, started looking out for an ATM around the estate, but the stupid POSB have closed so many braches and ATM, until I could not find a single ATM in the estate!!! its terrible isn't it!!.. sigh..

so, with a few dollars in my wallant to maybe pop by orchard where i can definetly draw some money, but as I was passing by Zion Rd, recalled that there is someplace to eat there, which I have heard before, and so, I popped by, and true to my recolleciton, there is a hawker centre there, which so bustling with activities and people. Not bad actually, quite a lot of things to eat there, except that parking can be a problem... but I think its quite a nice place to go to.. a lot of variety and generally not bad...

Which reminds me, of the blackforest at Mezzanine. Been talking abt it for something, but somehow, didn't think it was that good leh.. a tad too bitter for my taste i thought... especially the cherry... hmm.. in general, rather disappointed with it.. but they had a rather wonderful crepe.... hehe..

1 Comments:

Blogger bubblene said...

bleahh... sorry abt dinner.. bleahh... :">

2/16/2006 09:01:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home