Work
Although I was working on Monday, the last few days seemed like a long long weekend. I guess what made monday most special was the morning and night. If my days begin and ended in this way... work days would seem less like work days...
KC left for London tonite.. on the way already, and I would miss him... sigh... till he gets back in July. Hopefully, things between him and J would be good, and they would both be happy!!!
Today was simply wonderful... really, very little one can have qualms about, except that it is just far too short... sigh.. time does fly by...
Back to work tmr.. and I won't be back till late Thurs or maybe even Fri, then gone again on Sat and back hopefully on Mon.. sigh... its going to be tough.. not just the sea, but I will miss D greatly...
KC left for London tonite.. on the way already, and I would miss him... sigh... till he gets back in July. Hopefully, things between him and J would be good, and they would both be happy!!!
Today was simply wonderful... really, very little one can have qualms about, except that it is just far too short... sigh.. time does fly by...
Back to work tmr.. and I won't be back till late Thurs or maybe even Fri, then gone again on Sat and back hopefully on Mon.. sigh... its going to be tough.. not just the sea, but I will miss D greatly...
1 Comments:
awww. *hugz* :)
Post a Comment
<< Home