A week into 2006
Back from work, after working nearly a whole week.. left for work on Tues morn, and got back home in the early hours of Sat... haha.. wah... quite long hor... sigh...
Been a rather eventful week, a lot of quite interesting things happened, but for the first week of the year, maybe it isn't too bad lah... got assigned to do more work, but hopefully, it'll be interesting... and hopefully, things will be alright at work too...
haha.. not that I put work on top of everything, but I guess, work is such a significant component of life, often which one does not have full control over, that it is of concern with... especially when it may affect the lives of people who i love and care for.
The year hasn't started badly... some hiccups here and there, but I geuss life's like that at times... can't be smoothly sailing all the way.... haha.. maybe can lah.. but I guess one would be pushing fate a wee bit too far liao...
I agree with KC, who said that if there is really that special someone, clearly, ID is of no consequence. haha... well... maybe Beijing's not a bad place to have it... when, well... we'll have to see...
It has been a while, since I had a weekend which was more normal.. haha.. normal in the sense that I'm not working, and its not Christmas eve, or NY eve.. or something.. haha.. a normal working saturday... but hopefully, this will be a beautiful weekend... haha... well.... actually, anyday with D is a beautiful day.. bleah.. :p
Been a rather eventful week, a lot of quite interesting things happened, but for the first week of the year, maybe it isn't too bad lah... got assigned to do more work, but hopefully, it'll be interesting... and hopefully, things will be alright at work too...
haha.. not that I put work on top of everything, but I guess, work is such a significant component of life, often which one does not have full control over, that it is of concern with... especially when it may affect the lives of people who i love and care for.
The year hasn't started badly... some hiccups here and there, but I geuss life's like that at times... can't be smoothly sailing all the way.... haha.. maybe can lah.. but I guess one would be pushing fate a wee bit too far liao...
I agree with KC, who said that if there is really that special someone, clearly, ID is of no consequence. haha... well... maybe Beijing's not a bad place to have it... when, well... we'll have to see...
It has been a while, since I had a weekend which was more normal.. haha.. normal in the sense that I'm not working, and its not Christmas eve, or NY eve.. or something.. haha.. a normal working saturday... but hopefully, this will be a beautiful weekend... haha... well.... actually, anyday with D is a beautiful day.. bleah.. :p
5 Comments:
ehz? more and more acronyms. what's ID?
:)
getting headache guessing BW, CW, M lar ...
:p
fang shan
wa lau, u fa1 qiao2 haven't finish ah? hahaha
ZT
haha.. nothing lah... don't jump to conclusions
what's fang shan?
sighz. read already laggy dun understand.
:p
Post a Comment
<< Home