An unusual monday
Its has not been often of late, that I sit down at such hours of the morning, looking into my blog and beginning to write something. Been some time, or maybe it hasn't been. Its kinda hard to tell... hmm... sometimes, although the no. of weeks, days, or hours spent is not numerically a great deal, it can actually feel that its actually been quite a while. Ironically, it can sometimes seem quite a while in retrospect, even if times seems to fly by.
Yes, things have not seem to be going very well in life, some hiccups here, some hiccups there, but overall, things are still not that bad. But, considering the fact that the last few months have been the most blissful and sweetest moments of my life, and it remains so today or maybe more so, I guess one really cannot ask of too much from fate and destiny. It would seem odd if nothing is amiss at all. Well, I guess I can only hope that any issues will be resolved soon, and things will get better.
Went to attend D's tutorial yesterday, as I was available. It is quite fortunate that I managed to attend her first class, as my schedule usually would not have permitted. Some minor hiccups, but overall, I thot it was very well conducted. Things were clear, and if there was any sense of nervousness, it certainly did not show. haha.. quite interesting also... :p
Then went to catch Memoirs of a Geisha. The plot is quite well made, but somehow, I think it was not very heart-stringing. Hmm.. I guess its the conflict in the plot and the life, of managing love with the demands of a Geisha. Hmm.. kinda difficult to resolve between the two aspects leh.. and somehow, I think it affects the full effect of its plot... Otherwise, it was quite a good movie.
Yes, things have not seem to be going very well in life, some hiccups here, some hiccups there, but overall, things are still not that bad. But, considering the fact that the last few months have been the most blissful and sweetest moments of my life, and it remains so today or maybe more so, I guess one really cannot ask of too much from fate and destiny. It would seem odd if nothing is amiss at all. Well, I guess I can only hope that any issues will be resolved soon, and things will get better.
Went to attend D's tutorial yesterday, as I was available. It is quite fortunate that I managed to attend her first class, as my schedule usually would not have permitted. Some minor hiccups, but overall, I thot it was very well conducted. Things were clear, and if there was any sense of nervousness, it certainly did not show. haha.. quite interesting also... :p
Then went to catch Memoirs of a Geisha. The plot is quite well made, but somehow, I think it was not very heart-stringing. Hmm.. I guess its the conflict in the plot and the life, of managing love with the demands of a Geisha. Hmm.. kinda difficult to resolve between the two aspects leh.. and somehow, I think it affects the full effect of its plot... Otherwise, it was quite a good movie.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home