Thots for the new year!
Not sure why, but everytime I wanted to type something, the urge to do so slowly disappears... hmm... really not sure why...
2005 felt like it really slipped by, and as it slipped by, its kinda of like Santa Claus, leaving me very very much more enriched. To that I am very very grateful.
I think I am very lucky in many ways, and one of them, must be 1) Having a wonderful dad who cares so very much abt me, 2) Finding the true love of my life to share my life with, 3) Having a wonderful wonderful group of frens who understands me and goes thru think and thin with me. Seriously, there is very little else, one can ask for, but for all of them to be safe, healthy and happy for the new year ahead!
The new year did begin with a bang, and that came from the fireworks at the Esplanade, although I wasn't so sure, if it did start with a TIC situation as KC would put it, maybe, I can't tell... :p Maybe the only description I can put to it, was that it was simply beautiful...
Hmm... find the word BW and CW a little cumbersome too... can i drop the B and C as well? hehe... :p oops... Not sure if the New Year did begin unconsciously with a new resolution.. haha... shall see how things go bah... haha... although I don't think I'm getting old... its not the age which matters that much lah... but I think maybe its not something to be rushed into bah... shall see... :p
"Oh, my child-wife, there is a figure in the moving crowd before my memory, quiet and still, saying in its innocent love and childish beauty." (David Copperfield - Charles Dickens)
2005 felt like it really slipped by, and as it slipped by, its kinda of like Santa Claus, leaving me very very much more enriched. To that I am very very grateful.
I think I am very lucky in many ways, and one of them, must be 1) Having a wonderful dad who cares so very much abt me, 2) Finding the true love of my life to share my life with, 3) Having a wonderful wonderful group of frens who understands me and goes thru think and thin with me. Seriously, there is very little else, one can ask for, but for all of them to be safe, healthy and happy for the new year ahead!
The new year did begin with a bang, and that came from the fireworks at the Esplanade, although I wasn't so sure, if it did start with a TIC situation as KC would put it, maybe, I can't tell... :p Maybe the only description I can put to it, was that it was simply beautiful...
Hmm... find the word BW and CW a little cumbersome too... can i drop the B and C as well? hehe... :p oops... Not sure if the New Year did begin unconsciously with a new resolution.. haha... shall see how things go bah... haha... although I don't think I'm getting old... its not the age which matters that much lah... but I think maybe its not something to be rushed into bah... shall see... :p
"Oh, my child-wife, there is a figure in the moving crowd before my memory, quiet and still, saying in its innocent love and childish beauty." (David Copperfield - Charles Dickens)
2 Comments:
hmmz.. seems like I mixed up Dickens' Great Expectations and David Copperfield... bleahz... :">
What's BW and CW?
Post a Comment
<< Home