Sunday, January 08, 2006

Rain rain go away....!

Its been raining for three consecutive sundays already.. sigh.. and clearly, I think today's storm is probably the biggest ever....

Nonetheless, I think I woke up the earliest, and went for Bfast at Killiney Rd with D and C. The food was alright, egg not too badly done, but its really been some time since I last went there, probably a matter of years bah.. maybe half a decade or more.. haha...

After sending C to work, went to check out my mum's tablet... and true to comments that I have heard, its kinda hard to find.. hmm.. I wonder how.. hmm... maybe should get my dad to do something abt it.. sigh.. he ah.. :p

Probably the most amazing thing today, was how I was chased out of someone's house.. sigh.. this is the first time I was chased out of the house.. sigh... sigh... :( bleah... :p

hmm.. maybe chased is a little bit strong.. hmm.. maybe s_______ may be more appropriate... sigh...

Not sure why, but this song keeps popping up.. hmm..天冷就回來

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home