Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Looking at CNY

Not sure why, but maybe its the CNY mood getting into me, or maybe its partly because the tempo is not as bad as las week... I think this week might not be too bad... hmm... hopefully...

Quite a hectic monday... quite amazing actually, covered nearly the entire island.. Changi - Tampines - Simei - Rochor - City Hall - Tuas - Kent Ridge - Hougang - West Coast .... quite amazing hor... hmm... its basically east to west and east again loh... hmm... never did cover so much roads before...

Hopefully, tonite will be a peaceful one.. hmm... peaceful means that hopefully, my phone does not ring unneccessarily...

sigh.. keep forgetting abt getting CNY cards.. hmm.. maybe should do something abt it... feel a bit bad not sending to HL (especially)...

Some things have no been going very well.. especially with work, ... seems not just me alone, but others around me too.. hmm... should do some praying this saturday... must do it before CNY!!! hehe... then hopefully, things will be better...

In some sense, I am looking forward to CNY. Its really been some time since i spent CNY at home, and although I'm not quite sure what is going to happen, I think it'll be quite interesting...

I think the menu for dinner on chu 2 is more or less done, still not sure of the menu for lunch chu 3 leh... hmm.. any suggestions? but sigh.. I think i've losing the touch of late... the last two times I tried cooking, quite off standard leh... :p ... hmm... see got what ideas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home