IJ Toa Payoh
As I drove by Toa Payoh Lor 1 a few weeks ago, I notice the construction of a huge white building with MOE fencing, and as it had a rather unqiue design and white finishing, I thought to myself..wow.. the madrasahs here are getting bigger and looking more and more grand. Always sort of have this impression that madrasahs here were rather small to medium size, and rather simple looking, and this was way out of the ordinary. Huge white walls, with seemingly oriental arches built into the design.
A few weeks later, as I was driving along Lor 1 again, I noticed a sign which I never noticed before. CHIJ, and I thot, oh.. so, this is where CHIJ was. Then, it occurred to me, that, hmm.. where was the madrasah I saw a few days/weeks ago... hmm.. is that next to CHIJ.. hmm...
What I finally figured out, was that that huge white middle-eastern designed building was actually a madrasah, but it was CHIJ - Convent of the Holy Infant Jesus!.. haha.. I was really quite surprised.. haha..
Welll, as I was going to work this morning, had my first taste of driving by CHIJ with its early morning parents sending kids to school crowd... sigh.. it was quite an experience.. maybe something to be avoided as best as possible.. haha..
What I finally figured out, was that that huge white middle-eastern designed building was actually a madrasah, but it was CHIJ - Convent of the Holy Infant Jesus!.. haha.. I was really quite surprised.. haha..
Welll, as I was going to work this morning, had my first taste of driving by CHIJ with its early morning parents sending kids to school crowd... sigh.. it was quite an experience.. maybe something to be avoided as best as possible.. haha..
1 Comments:
ooi? dun let my fa1 qiao2 comment affect u leh... quick quick fa1 qiao2 nvm
Post a Comment
<< Home