eve...
Its been four years since I last spent CNY at home... quite a lot of changes actually, not so much the people (though people are now more grown up, and I guess so am I), but the places and the food, and at times, new people as well... Well, but in many ways, I think this CNY will be an enjoyable one... not without hiccups though.. sigh... although I am not working this CNY, the internet is down, and sigh... so, well.. its both impossible for me to blog, e-mail and to use my MSN.. sigh...
Wanted to put up Eve's photo here, but can't upload it at the moment. I guess Eve set me thinking about certain things... how this blog begin with the theme "end-beginning", in many ways, eve marks the end of a period but similarly the beginning of a new one. I guess, its kinda interesting, how nearly after a year of this blog, it seems to come a loop back onto this concept of ends and beginning. hmm...
Maybe KC is right, in commenting how NY eve seems to be quite happening times for D and me.. haha.. hmm.. not sure why... haha...
Well... hope the rest of CNY will be great fun.. To those whom I told myself constantly that I had to send CNY cards.. much apologies for not being able to do so...
Xin Nian Kuai Le, Wan Shi Ru Yi, Shen Ti Jian Kang!
Wanted to put up Eve's photo here, but can't upload it at the moment. I guess Eve set me thinking about certain things... how this blog begin with the theme "end-beginning", in many ways, eve marks the end of a period but similarly the beginning of a new one. I guess, its kinda interesting, how nearly after a year of this blog, it seems to come a loop back onto this concept of ends and beginning. hmm...
Maybe KC is right, in commenting how NY eve seems to be quite happening times for D and me.. haha.. hmm.. not sure why... haha...
Well... hope the rest of CNY will be great fun.. To those whom I told myself constantly that I had to send CNY cards.. much apologies for not being able to do so...
Xin Nian Kuai Le, Wan Shi Ru Yi, Shen Ti Jian Kang!
2 Comments:
i oso want to play! :p
gasp!!!!
Play ah.. Hmm... got someone offering to take care of the kid or not? hehe...
Post a Comment
<< Home