Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Turning back time?

'If only I could turn time back.'.. hmm.. interesting... but upon further thought, i think perhaps its not that after all. Looking back at my life, there were things which were both good and bad, happy and unhappy, and yet, life always moves on, and these things of the past have come to pass, but have shaped us to be who we are. Reliving the moment? maybe that's something I'm not too sure. I guess I sort of believe that if one could really turn time back, it is not possible to only enjoy the beautiful and happy moment, but along that will come the difficult periods, and sometimes, I'm not sure I'll be able to repond to them as well as I may have.

I guess, perhaps, its the feeling that 'if only I could have more time', or that 'i really cherish the time that we have'. I'm not sure whether this is sort of like a transitory feeling.. that for which one begins to see someone who begins as much of an outsider, into someone whom one will come to be part and parcel of life itself. When your NOK is not your parents, but your spouse.. haha... in many sense, it is a very interesting change. Not sure if my age is catching up with me.. haha.. perhaps... still do think that such things are rather pre-mature for myself... or perhaps I'm deluding myself that I'm still v.v.v.v. young.. haha... but I'm not old lah... but, I'm just not sure how my mental and emotional state is really like.<

I have gone thru moments, when I feel that sometimes, why is life so complicated, that its kinda carefree being single or unattached, and seriously, it was not easy to push me away from this direction. Perhaps, while waiting for someone to convince me otherwise, or for fate to show me otherwise, both that creep into my life, and swept me off... haha...

If I had a choice between being with someone I truly love, and having the freedom of singlehood, I'm afraid I never really did have the choice, because somehow, I believe in the former. :p I enjoy my freedom, and at times, the lack of need to be bothered by others, yet, life is not just about oneself, but also about people one cares for, and whom one loves. That's life, I guess...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think there's a song by Aqua (the band that did Barbie Gal) which has the lyrics 'If only I could turn time back'.

It was popular when we were roughly in secondary three or four.

Long time ago right? We all not v v v v v young liao lar.

I don't need to go back into BMT to know that lor.

12/06/2005 08:00:00 pm  
Blogger bedtime bear said...

its also the theme song of the movie "sliding doors".. i mentioned abt the show to dear dear once.. try watching it if ya havent seen it before.. its pretty meaningful.. =)

12/08/2005 01:18:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home