Sunday, December 04, 2005

Lapses

I wonder whether I've been rather stubborn over the years. Been more than 6 years since KC choose to use the acronym KC, and still, I have never address him as KC.. hmm.. wonder how he feels abt it? hmm... maybe its just like "Bubble", which I sort of related to a bubbly nature, but never quite adopted it as a name... hmm...

Still vaguely recalled why calling KC never picked up... which I think was due to two reasons. well.. how relevant both these reasons remain, I'm not so sure, but somehow.. there seems not much need to change since he did not insist.. haha..

Not sure why leh.. but 'dear' seems more natural to myself, than a nick per se.. haha.. hmm.. rather uncreative ah.. haha... oops... actually, was rather surprised by 'english', perhaps its the use of normal words as nick which kinda takes me by surprise, or to put it more properly, throws me a little off balance. haha.. still recalled when some taiwanese people would ask for my name, and somehow they always thot that i was asking them if they wanted it in a particular language, instead of telling them the name.. haha...

haha.. does all this sounds so very trivial? haha.. making a moutain out of a mole-hole... perhaps...

Actually, since I got back, I rarely talk abt my work, apart in extremely brevity, but well, its just that I can't say much abt it, or at times, maybe its something I don't want to think abt while at home.. haha... work-life seperation.. haha...

hmm.. :p ok, there is a huge lapse in the blog thus far, but I'm just not sure whether I should be talking abt it or not.. hmm... its just kinda odd to say or not to say.. XM was commenting yesterday, that she had to provide the reply for me.. haha... ok lah... and LT then commented that, its kinda of odd to be gossiping abt me while I was in the mailing list.. haha.. gosh...

I just don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable abt things lah
And I guess, I'm kinda shy abt things :p .. haha.. (someone is so not going to agree with this.. :p)...

Ok, to summarize the lapse... its been a very sweet time.. and yah loh... :p

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think it's kinda shy / bashful and kinda sweet too. :)

12/04/2005 03:54:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol... It is not the name that defines a person but his actions. Kah Chuen to some, Kc to some, Bro to some, Lao Pa to some, Yeye to some and even Ah Ma to some. It is all but the same person that they refer to. What's in a name?

12/05/2005 02:09:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home