Final nite in London
This trip has been a very fruitful and enriching one, and in many sense quite unexpected. Many new things to be found in Paris and London, and perhaps even things that I have not experienced in my years here before. Places that I have not been to, food that I have not tried, but perhaps most unique of all, is the sense of hoping to have someone by my side.
Maybe YX is right to say, that Paris never felt as beautiful and romantic, until the person in my heart awoken the senses to its splendour, and it is certainly a new driving force that draws me home.
It was not too long ago, when I look forward to return, to start a "new" life after being away for four years, to be with my family and frens again, and to start a new career, but this time round, there is an even greater yearning to reunite with whom fills my heart and thoughts in the day, and appears in my dreams in the nite.
London is a very special place in my heart, a place that never fails to amaze me, but perhaps its not the place, but the really wonderful people here whom I have shared different periods of my last few years here. It is a pity that I could not meet up with my frens and tutors from CSS which I was much looking forward to, but I am very very glad to get to meet ZT, YX, EL, C, and L even after a long day's work or just for a short break from work. :p Like I said before, this is what makes London most special to me, and my time here most memorable.
Was at Foyles and Borders, and they too bring back fond memories. Not sure why, but don't seem to frequent Kino as frequently as before. Maybe its because I don't actually go to Orchard as often these days... haha... well... but it is quite a different feeling.
Last nite in London, and this time round, I'm really not sure when or whether I'll be back again. Many things have gone thru my mind in this trip, thots on life both personal and career. But much is still in flux, although some things could be said to be on the drawing board, but probably many more drafts to come... haha...
Had some fun with the camera over the last few days... but will have to wait till I get back home.
Looking forward to home.. haha... and work as well.. bleah...
Maybe YX is right to say, that Paris never felt as beautiful and romantic, until the person in my heart awoken the senses to its splendour, and it is certainly a new driving force that draws me home.
It was not too long ago, when I look forward to return, to start a "new" life after being away for four years, to be with my family and frens again, and to start a new career, but this time round, there is an even greater yearning to reunite with whom fills my heart and thoughts in the day, and appears in my dreams in the nite.
London is a very special place in my heart, a place that never fails to amaze me, but perhaps its not the place, but the really wonderful people here whom I have shared different periods of my last few years here. It is a pity that I could not meet up with my frens and tutors from CSS which I was much looking forward to, but I am very very glad to get to meet ZT, YX, EL, C, and L even after a long day's work or just for a short break from work. :p Like I said before, this is what makes London most special to me, and my time here most memorable.
Was at Foyles and Borders, and they too bring back fond memories. Not sure why, but don't seem to frequent Kino as frequently as before. Maybe its because I don't actually go to Orchard as often these days... haha... well... but it is quite a different feeling.
Last nite in London, and this time round, I'm really not sure when or whether I'll be back again. Many things have gone thru my mind in this trip, thots on life both personal and career. But much is still in flux, although some things could be said to be on the drawing board, but probably many more drafts to come... haha...
Had some fun with the camera over the last few days... but will have to wait till I get back home.
Looking forward to home.. haha... and work as well.. bleah...
1 Comments:
I wanna see the photos!!
Cya Thursday. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home