Balancing...
In some sense, this weekend saw a couple of changes, and I guess, this blog merely reflects the changes. Perhaps, i've been too self-deluded that if I don't say much, people don't say either, but clearly, things are going on around me with or without me knowing or doing anything about it.
I'm not sure why, but at times, I get this feeling of helplessness, in wanting to be there even if its an emotional support, but yet, I get this feeling that I'm not really making a significant difference. Maybe it something both of us practice, in trying not to burden others with our problems (especially not burden each other), but in so doing, maybe it make things even more stressful for others... hmm... but I guess this balance is not easy to strike...
I'm not sure why, but at times, I get this feeling of helplessness, in wanting to be there even if its an emotional support, but yet, I get this feeling that I'm not really making a significant difference. Maybe it something both of us practice, in trying not to burden others with our problems (especially not burden each other), but in so doing, maybe it make things even more stressful for others... hmm... but I guess this balance is not easy to strike...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home