Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Arriving home...

Not sure why, but there is something common that I felt as I arrive in Singapore this time round, and about nearly three and a half months ago... and that is the rather concerned anticipation in the uncertainty of work and its schedule... some said that I sounded rather worried that other time, and I think, my concern this time round rubbed off on dear whom I long to see and yet worry that I might disappoint at the very last minute... maybe sometimes I'm kinda too cautious.. not wanting to disappoint others.. hmm... but maybe in the process, it might not be too good a feeling either...

So far.. things seems alright... unless something pops up... sigh... to some extent, apart from unique times, my time is in god's hands.. haha.. and it somehow is never really mine to control... perhaps that makes me cherish each moment even more... and cherish the people around me even more...

But really, I think most people working hours are actually not quite within their control.. haha.. maybe its still the student days lingering in my mind... well... shall see how things go...

Yet, longing is perhaps the right word... longing... haha.. in a way which was unlike anything I felt before...

hmm... not sure why, but the topic of M keeps coming up in one way or another... well... like I told KC, 'when' may be the word... but well... somethings are not up to me alone....

2 Comments:

Blogger the third wei said...

M?

wow.

wow.

wow.

12/22/2005 06:25:00 pm  
Blogger e* said...

Oooooh... M? MUST INVITE ME HOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaahhhh would be uber excited if that happened.

sorry for not meeting up for dinner on your last night in London. was the only night i could bring my 'rents to Mamma Mia before they left. but am coming back to asia starting 14th Jan. see you in S'pore!

feliz navidad and happy new year in the meanwhile!

12/30/2005 11:51:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home