Restful thursdays afternoon
After the rather messy (ok, v. messy), but thoughtful blog that day, I'm far more alert and awake to sense something quite interestingly different. Maybe its the feeling after having done some v. serious work (or to put it another way, having done a piece of work which demands so much effort), that I feel that life can be quite managable. haha... The rehersals have taken so much time from doing something 'serious', that allows me to suddenly realize, that since the time I started working, I'm been so very very serious at work, to the extent, that my colleagues somehow or another think that I'm a true workaholic. Come on.. its been only 2mths and they think that way? sigh.. Actually, my life's been quite balanced, with a rather work hard, play hard mentality. Yah, but rather distracted of late, but I still got my work done k! haha... so, I think, its fine.
Slept at 2 last nite, to finished off the plan and the presentation; but since I wasn't doing the presentation and the presented materials, I did get a surprise this morning, when I realize that they were not quite right. But well, I could only make minor adjustments because there simply wasn't time; but maybe its the effort, no one made a big fuss, and the morn took place quite well. haha.. well, is an interesting word.
This week is rather short, probably because of the schedule, and I finally get a weekend free! yay! haha... somehow or another, such things don't come by v. often. Not sure why though... so many weekend, how come always us? hmm... and not as if we are not doing enough weekedays loh... haha... sigh... well, that's life
Auntie was suppose to decide whether she wants to go Paris or not... somehow, I suspect it'll be Paris, but well... shall wait and see also. Somehow, I'm not sure when I'm leaving SIN. hmm... shall check out, if I'll be able to attend the gathering.. somehow, I suspect I'll be away again this year.. haha... somehow, fate has it that I'm always away. haha...not sure why... hmm.. talking abt coincidences...
Slept at 2 last nite, to finished off the plan and the presentation; but since I wasn't doing the presentation and the presented materials, I did get a surprise this morning, when I realize that they were not quite right. But well, I could only make minor adjustments because there simply wasn't time; but maybe its the effort, no one made a big fuss, and the morn took place quite well. haha.. well, is an interesting word.
This week is rather short, probably because of the schedule, and I finally get a weekend free! yay! haha... somehow or another, such things don't come by v. often. Not sure why though... so many weekend, how come always us? hmm... and not as if we are not doing enough weekedays loh... haha... sigh... well, that's life
Auntie was suppose to decide whether she wants to go Paris or not... somehow, I suspect it'll be Paris, but well... shall wait and see also. Somehow, I'm not sure when I'm leaving SIN. hmm... shall check out, if I'll be able to attend the gathering.. somehow, I suspect I'll be away again this year.. haha... somehow, fate has it that I'm always away. haha...not sure why... hmm.. talking abt coincidences...
2 Comments:
mmmmmm??
what coincidences? =P
lalalalala....
oinkkk...
zzzzz...
bleah...
*kick kickZ*
are u going to paris too? when?
i might go paris or london to see j before enlistment.
wj. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home