One moment in time...
Initially, I thot I had not said much for some time, then I noticed the previous date.. hmm.. not too long ago huh.. well, I guess, its partly because so much has occured of late then... that it seemed that its been some time. haha.. at least I could find my car today.. haha.. BS even asked me whether I remember where my car was.. .haha... and oddly I did.
A couple of v. nice surprises, has perhaps kinda kept my spirits high despite being a bit tired, and a little stressed. well.. shall see how things goes on work,and on my life.. well... haha... I guess I'm kinda not sure what I should be doing.. but its been a wonderful feeling :p
Not sure why, but just :) Its been really some time, or maybe, not within my recollection, that I felt such a sense of comfort; in some sense, a really wonderful feeling. If I need not work on the Depavalli, I'm not so sure I would want to get up.. :p sigh... a moment in time that is still in my mind...
A couple of v. nice surprises, has perhaps kinda kept my spirits high despite being a bit tired, and a little stressed. well.. shall see how things goes on work,and on my life.. well... haha... I guess I'm kinda not sure what I should be doing.. but its been a wonderful feeling :p
Not sure why, but just :) Its been really some time, or maybe, not within my recollection, that I felt such a sense of comfort; in some sense, a really wonderful feeling. If I need not work on the Depavalli, I'm not so sure I would want to get up.. :p sigh... a moment in time that is still in my mind...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home