little excitments in life...
Went to Waraku which KC reccomended some time ago for the first time, I guess, partly our getting together, but also to wish KC all the best for the next week in HK! Although someone was late for more than 1hr, it was great fun nonetheless (with loads of garment and fishnet jokes... haha... not sure if he who slept felt so too... hmmm.. haha..), but although Waraku was much highly reccomended, I do feel that its food is alright but could be better. Not forgetting that its kinda pricey too. In many ways, I still think Bu Tan is more value for money and its v. good. Well..
After a hearty talk with my dad about changes that have been going on in my extended family (which I unfortunately was not aware of... even things like ROM and illnesses... sigh...), I thought I would retire to bed, and then I realized that I recieved an e-mail from my fren from CSS, who will be in Singapore on a business trip in Nov! It is so exciting! Will check out my schedule in Nov, and hopefully, I'll be able to meet up with him. I really hope that I'll be able to do so.
KC and EL said that I should be more optimistic... haha... I think I'm just cautious, not pessimistic. Well, we'll see....
After a hearty talk with my dad about changes that have been going on in my extended family (which I unfortunately was not aware of... even things like ROM and illnesses... sigh...), I thought I would retire to bed, and then I realized that I recieved an e-mail from my fren from CSS, who will be in Singapore on a business trip in Nov! It is so exciting! Will check out my schedule in Nov, and hopefully, I'll be able to meet up with him. I really hope that I'll be able to do so.
KC and EL said that I should be more optimistic... haha... I think I'm just cautious, not pessimistic. Well, we'll see....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home