Saturday, October 01, 2005

Frustrations...

Was in popular this morning as I waited for my car to complete its servicing, and for the first time since i got back from London, I picked up an academic book which was on the economic future of singapore. It was a collection of articles, yet, it was so very frustrating reading it, as firstly, there wasn't anything significant in there, and secondly, the views were so incomprehensive and so very very "economics-ish", all about only figures and more figures. I guess, one thing I often feel frustrated about, is how much more, we could really understand what is going on and how things are changing. These views are so antiquated and backward looking, that it is kinda frustrating reading them.

Well, I guess that's certainly one down side of doing anything along that line. To be frustrated by these things which more often than not, we can't do anything about.

Well, I've been getting frustrated over some charts, sigh... and my lack of a functional printer at home. sigh.... it sure does not make life any easier...

4 Comments:

Blogger the third wei said...

do u remember the title huh? maybe i go find the book and attempt to read it? :p

10/02/2005 09:24:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

erms.... the kiddos who authored that book... does the name Mariano appear there?

10/05/2005 04:11:00 am  
Blogger city_walker said...

The Economic Prospects Of Singapore
Author : Winston T.H. Koh / Roberto S. Mariano
Publisher : Pearson Education

10/05/2005 10:32:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeaps... its those two jokers alright. You didnt miss out on too much.

10/06/2005 01:42:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home