updates?
LJ complained the other day that I do not update my blog. Well, the situation is like this. If I'm home I'll will most likely want to say something, but if I'm sailing or on duty then cannot lah! right? haha..
Was suppose to be out at sea today, but because have to clear my IPPT before Oct, decided to take that this fri and so cannot sail. Well, that's why there is an update today, and not earliest saturday.
Actually, this will probably be the 2nd friday that I'm not home at nite, and therefore, no Harry's this friday. Hmm.. maybe sat after dinner with 12 Elm Road... hmm.. or maybe JL will have something more exciting to offer.. haha... err.. but if I go, I can't drive leh.. hmm... problem ......... darn...
Was suppose to be out at sea today, but because have to clear my IPPT before Oct, decided to take that this fri and so cannot sail. Well, that's why there is an update today, and not earliest saturday.
Actually, this will probably be the 2nd friday that I'm not home at nite, and therefore, no Harry's this friday. Hmm.. maybe sat after dinner with 12 Elm Road... hmm.. or maybe JL will have something more exciting to offer.. haha... err.. but if I go, I can't drive leh.. hmm... problem ......... darn...
1 Comments:
I'm so frustrated!!!! :(
Post a Comment
<< Home