Thots so far...
Coming home has been a pretty remarkable experience, I guess, in many ways, many things seem oddly familiar and yet not so. Maybe things have indeed changed much, but yet, there is still much continuity.
Currently sorting out my 1st day at work, sigh..., in many ways, I do look forward to starting work, and yet, somehow I am not convinced that I will meet a very nice superior or a very nice crew. Am I too negative? haha.. maybe I just don't have a fantastic impression of people at work... haha... sigh... But well, shall see what happens tmr then.
My room and house is still a big mess, due to the amount of stuff that I have, and the lack of time and enery to really sort them out. sigh.. I set myself a target of 3mths. Must try to sort everything out within 3mths. Will probably get a few more pieces of things, to make my life home much better. Hmm... I wonder...
Internet.. that's another thing that needs to be sorted out. Hopefully sooner than later. Was wondering just now, whether my next 6 years should be one of more seclusion. haha... was wondering this as I walked around Heartland Hall, of how someone as cosmopolitan as myself, seem to be so very heartlander for the last few days. Orchard seems so very boring, and uninteresting. sigh.. so sad ah...
I guess, its really a matter of the uncertainty in my life at this moment. Not knowing what my work (which is the bulk of my life) is like, and when I will be free and when not. That is something I need to stabilize and make more certain. I will not live with such kind of uncertainty in life. haha... Am I asking too much? hmm...
So far, yet to really meet anyone else, apart from family and 2 very close friends. Busy lah... will meet up with the rest when I can confirm my daily schedule. Hopefully, I can meet everyone within 3mths as well. haha...
Currently sorting out my 1st day at work, sigh..., in many ways, I do look forward to starting work, and yet, somehow I am not convinced that I will meet a very nice superior or a very nice crew. Am I too negative? haha.. maybe I just don't have a fantastic impression of people at work... haha... sigh... But well, shall see what happens tmr then.
My room and house is still a big mess, due to the amount of stuff that I have, and the lack of time and enery to really sort them out. sigh.. I set myself a target of 3mths. Must try to sort everything out within 3mths. Will probably get a few more pieces of things, to make my life home much better. Hmm... I wonder...
Internet.. that's another thing that needs to be sorted out. Hopefully sooner than later. Was wondering just now, whether my next 6 years should be one of more seclusion. haha... was wondering this as I walked around Heartland Hall, of how someone as cosmopolitan as myself, seem to be so very heartlander for the last few days. Orchard seems so very boring, and uninteresting. sigh.. so sad ah...
I guess, its really a matter of the uncertainty in my life at this moment. Not knowing what my work (which is the bulk of my life) is like, and when I will be free and when not. That is something I need to stabilize and make more certain. I will not live with such kind of uncertainty in life. haha... Am I asking too much? hmm...
So far, yet to really meet anyone else, apart from family and 2 very close friends. Busy lah... will meet up with the rest when I can confirm my daily schedule. Hopefully, I can meet everyone within 3mths as well. haha...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home