Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Thots on life...

Been back for only a couple of days, and still very much still settling in, both at home and at work. At work, I'm slowly getting round to the idea of many many sailings, and being away most of the time. Not just yet, but I'm slowly coming round to the idea. Its the other part which is currently of concern.

What is my life with work going to be like in Singapore? In a way, the uncertainty in my work, is both a cause and excuse for me to avoid thinking of questions involving my lifestyle itself. Surely, life cannot be just work and home right? I mean, that would just not be right. Yet, how else can it be? hmm... I'm kinda less certain. In many ways, things are changing so fast the last few days, and that includes the things going through my mind. What was seemingly a possibility for greater stability in my life, is increasingly becoming an even more uncertain and more unstable lifestyle. Is it merely a matter of settling in, and getting used to? I'm not so sure.

Looking back, its a kind of new start, and like many new starts before, I embrace the start with both anticipation and similarly much or more apprehension. Maybe the three months that I set myself to fully settle my room, will be the time I take to sort out my life for the next 6 years. Work may take up a lot of my time, but it should not be everything, and I also should not let it be so. I guess.. haha...

1 Comments:

Blogger kelvin said...

oei! dinner!

9/07/2005 07:47:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home