TCC at Citylink
Had a rather eventful day, though it can be considered rather short. Both a short day and a short weekend.
Was suppose to meet AG at Sembawang Park for bfast, but it turned out that the place does not serve bfast... and after waiting for an hour as she was lost, we finally managed to get lunch there. haha...
Then went to meet FY, HD and ED, and after having difficulties finding some place to eat at Suntec, we decided to pop-by to the TCC @ City Link. While I initially thot it was just coffee and stuff, the new revamped menu offered much interesting food and drinks. While I used to like the TCC @ Boat Quay for the art gallery concept with "Bean Bags" and low tables, the city link one was equally interesting and just as chic. Perhaps the key difference is with the rapid flow of people around, and you get to see people moving through. Quite a different experience. The service was exceptional though. I mean, people used to complain about bad service, but when the service is really good, you kinda feel a little odd. I mean, they were sort of bowing and being extremely polite and responsive. We were very impressed, but felt a little be embarassed. haha...
Well, this weekend sort of ends today, with my sailing tmr. I sort of feel quite different about things when I am at work and when I'm at home, not sure why. Not sure why, but nearly everyone around me seems to be asking me to ensure that I have a life beyond work. haha... not sure why... well, considering what I did today, I think I do. But, it can be kinda sporadic and unplanned. Well... I guess it'll be like, see when and what I can do loh.
Was suppose to meet AG at Sembawang Park for bfast, but it turned out that the place does not serve bfast... and after waiting for an hour as she was lost, we finally managed to get lunch there. haha...
Then went to meet FY, HD and ED, and after having difficulties finding some place to eat at Suntec, we decided to pop-by to the TCC @ City Link. While I initially thot it was just coffee and stuff, the new revamped menu offered much interesting food and drinks. While I used to like the TCC @ Boat Quay for the art gallery concept with "Bean Bags" and low tables, the city link one was equally interesting and just as chic. Perhaps the key difference is with the rapid flow of people around, and you get to see people moving through. Quite a different experience. The service was exceptional though. I mean, people used to complain about bad service, but when the service is really good, you kinda feel a little odd. I mean, they were sort of bowing and being extremely polite and responsive. We were very impressed, but felt a little be embarassed. haha...
Well, this weekend sort of ends today, with my sailing tmr. I sort of feel quite different about things when I am at work and when I'm at home, not sure why. Not sure why, but nearly everyone around me seems to be asking me to ensure that I have a life beyond work. haha... not sure why... well, considering what I did today, I think I do. But, it can be kinda sporadic and unplanned. Well... I guess it'll be like, see when and what I can do loh.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home