CSC to end the weekend
Was at CSC this evening, and thot, maybe I should bring my camera along, and see if I could capture some photos. This weekend has been a very event-filled one, with many interesting things. On Sat, had Bfast at Clementi with WJ, Japanese lunch at CSC with my relatives then went to colubarium, went to grandma's place, and had dinner with 12 Elm Road (except towkay wasn't there), and went to Harry's for drinks with JJ. On Sun, had lunch at Hu Cui (very nice...), then went test driving on the VW Polo and Hyundai Getz where each of us took turns.. haha..., then went to CSC for exercise and dinner. The weekend did pass rather quickly, but if it is this eventful, I would be surprised if it is any slower.. haha... Well, been tired at the end of both days, but at least it feels nice.
Perhaps why I actually look forward to returning from London, was partly yearning for a more interesting life. So far, both work and personal life has been interesting. Tiring and the former is at times stressful, but it does feel that life is meaningful. Not that life in London wasn't meaningful, because, in London, I had lots of time to think about things both theoretical and personal, but currently, I have so little time, that things just seem to passby, and I can barely catch up with what's happening around me and around the world. sigh...
Perhaps why I actually look forward to returning from London, was partly yearning for a more interesting life. So far, both work and personal life has been interesting. Tiring and the former is at times stressful, but it does feel that life is meaningful. Not that life in London wasn't meaningful, because, in London, I had lots of time to think about things both theoretical and personal, but currently, I have so little time, that things just seem to passby, and I can barely catch up with what's happening around me and around the world. sigh...
2 Comments:
are we all members of csc??? i really have no idea
Well, I was just playing with the camera and I was there.
Post a Comment
<< Home