Thursday, September 15, 2005

Beyond work

I had a very interesting discussion with one of my colleagues today, about life beyond work. I came to realize, that most of my colleage seems to have some form of life which is not work like, and it became increasingly dawning on me, on my apparent complete lack of any life beyond work. haha...

Auntie was saying, that all I seem to do these days, is work, and then come home and sleep. And then leave for work again. haha...

At one stage, I attribute this to the fact that I'm only back recently, and also my willingness to put my work before my own life; yet, maybe it something I will soon have to think about. Odd right, that I actually have to think about something like this! sigh.. sad hor...

OK, leaving for Chinatown now, bring my grandma to see the lanterns. At least, I'm trying to create a life for myself k! and maybe it will allow me to spend more time with people around me too.

So see, gf is not the only solution. Frens and family are probably better! haha... My colleague said I sounded like a big sceptic of relationships, haha.., and that came from a sceptic herself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home