Taking Food Seriously
Sometimes, maybe I take food a tad wee bit too seriously. But hey, food is such an exciting thing. There was actually few things in life, which drives me as crazy as thinking and planning a food related event. Crazy because, the planning part is so very exciting, thinking of ways to do the food, but the doing part can be a tad bit tiring too. haha.. so, its crazy in that how I can be so excited about something, which is both enjoyable and not neccessarily so.
Thinking of the BBQ due of the end of the month. Suppose to be like a farewell sort of thing, but also, to really celebrate the new hsemate into the place. It should be fun, and hopefully, it will be even more fun than the other time.
hmm.. will control on the drinking though.. haha... drink slower... haha... Anyway, I did keep to my side of the bargain the other time, and I totally avoided any sort of alcohol for more than 2 weeks, until I was in Ireland. Which any case, I had to drink, because I was going to try the Guinness there anyway.
I will start thinking about what we are going to have, although I suspect many of the things might be similar, with a few exceptions, and I think in particular, the addition of Mutton this time round.
Might consider other vegetarian options too. Was far too rush the other time lah... just after exams and stuff. This time round, there is much more time to think about it.
Was introduced to a fren's fren who also seems to take food quite seriously. Ok, I'm not as crazy as many of the food bloggers who insist on capturing food on photo and putting it on their blogs. That is not called taking food seriously, that is being crazy. I mean, how can they let their want to capture the photo, hold back their yearing for a taste of the food itself. Anyone who could make such a resistance or sacrifice, surely is not taking food that seriously. They can be crazy, but hey, that's not serious. (Hmm.. I'm sure many will disagree with me on this :p)
Thinking of the BBQ due of the end of the month. Suppose to be like a farewell sort of thing, but also, to really celebrate the new hsemate into the place. It should be fun, and hopefully, it will be even more fun than the other time.
hmm.. will control on the drinking though.. haha... drink slower... haha... Anyway, I did keep to my side of the bargain the other time, and I totally avoided any sort of alcohol for more than 2 weeks, until I was in Ireland. Which any case, I had to drink, because I was going to try the Guinness there anyway.
I will start thinking about what we are going to have, although I suspect many of the things might be similar, with a few exceptions, and I think in particular, the addition of Mutton this time round.
Might consider other vegetarian options too. Was far too rush the other time lah... just after exams and stuff. This time round, there is much more time to think about it.
Was introduced to a fren's fren who also seems to take food quite seriously. Ok, I'm not as crazy as many of the food bloggers who insist on capturing food on photo and putting it on their blogs. That is not called taking food seriously, that is being crazy. I mean, how can they let their want to capture the photo, hold back their yearing for a taste of the food itself. Anyone who could make such a resistance or sacrifice, surely is not taking food that seriously. They can be crazy, but hey, that's not serious. (Hmm.. I'm sure many will disagree with me on this :p)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home