Thursday, August 25, 2005

Pent up

According to my horoscope, there is something that will change my outlook for a long time to come. Somehow, it seem to refer to something not very good.

Got an e-mail last nite, w.r.t an issue that was raised in July this year. It was sufficiently distressing then, but if his intention was to cause distress, it succeeded; however, I think he is seeking more than that, and his e-mail two days ago seems to say so. I just simply hope this matter is over and done with, instead of playing a wait and see game. I hate this wait and see. Lbel Action, gracious, does he even have any basis whatsoever to make such an accusation! If I had the energy, time and money, I might turn it around, and have him for that.

Rouge behaviour if you ask me, and rouge it is, rouge to the core. such horrid behaviour
sigh....

I nearly forgot about it already, to move on with life, and he has to come back to it again. Silly, so very very silly. and that, i refer to the whole matter itself.

The thing about the law, is that, unless you can afford to have a professional lawyer, the law is never on your side. Law is never fair, because not everyone has equal access to the law; and people like him/or his firm, who is able to pay for many lawyers, simply do things as they deem fit, and can say whatever he wants to. Its people who wish to avoid unneccessary hassal and cost, who are bearing the brunt of this sort of rouge behaviour. Ridiculous.

Nothing seems to be going right these days. Places which tend to have good food, don't taste as good as usual... and i get this sort of rubbish from such trash.

sigh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home