Its dawn... or maybe morning...
Maybe it was meant to be, that when I wanted to post something yesterday, the system underwent a 1 hour maintanance. haha... how interesting... after the sudden events that occured yesterday, I actually did manage to get some work done... but well, that's over... i hope...
After a wonderful nights out with WJ, I managed to write down what I said to him... haha... (it helps me to write things down, after I managed to say it.. haha.. ), and I managed to churn out 4000+ words between 1am to 5am+. Will need to do some serious editing soon, to reduce the word count, but two more sections to go, and while the 3rd section might take some time, and last section is a short one...
Maybe, just maybe, i can finish the paper later today? haha... that is so ambitious... ok lah.. maybe this weekend, which is not a bad thing either...
I will need to verify certain things though... but that is much easier, when you know what you need to verify...
Was suppose to call and ask about my air tik and excess baggage allowance, but yet to settle that.. once again, it got procrastinated... just like my cancellation of hp account. sigh....
Must do the cancellation later today... but the air-tik can probably wait till monday
Time to get some rest... haha.. :)
After a wonderful nights out with WJ, I managed to write down what I said to him... haha... (it helps me to write things down, after I managed to say it.. haha.. ), and I managed to churn out 4000+ words between 1am to 5am+. Will need to do some serious editing soon, to reduce the word count, but two more sections to go, and while the 3rd section might take some time, and last section is a short one...
Maybe, just maybe, i can finish the paper later today? haha... that is so ambitious... ok lah.. maybe this weekend, which is not a bad thing either...
I will need to verify certain things though... but that is much easier, when you know what you need to verify...
Was suppose to call and ask about my air tik and excess baggage allowance, but yet to settle that.. once again, it got procrastinated... just like my cancellation of hp account. sigh....
Must do the cancellation later today... but the air-tik can probably wait till monday
Time to get some rest... haha.. :)
1 Comments:
4000 + words! in a day?? at that time of night?? powerful! :p
Post a Comment
<< Home