Thursday, August 18, 2005

Its complicated...

After two long nights, and much help from WJ and CH, I finally managed to arrive at the 2nd draft. It can be quite amazing, how much more concise one can be, when one is forced to be. Well, it really made one think about what one should say and where and how. Not really a bad thing after all. It was hard, but at least, its now significantly under the word limit too (removed certain bits more than last mentioned with WJ).

Not sure if my tutors will be willing to browse thru it, hmmm..., it does seem rather unlikely. None of them seem like those 'yah sure, I'll take a look type.'... haha.. maybe it to be fair also lah, if you see one, you have to see them all, but I guess they would be overwhelmed... but then again... why does it apepar to me, that only LSE does not seem to do that? hmm... puzzling...

Anyway, been starting to sort out my relocation home. Unlike previous trip home, now, its serious going home. Need to stock-check on what I currently possess, what I would like to keep, and what I would probably dispose of in one way or another. At least I know some of my stuff will be going to good use, which is good, and some of which was given to a nice young lady who gave me a wonderful cake in return. haha.. cool... why don't I meet more of such people? haha....

Anyway, will sort out the rest of my stuff... and my flight is reserved (odd person at emerald though.. keep trying to be funny... not sure why. I mean, I'm quite relax, but you don't have to try to be funny right? hmm... ) Apprently, I save our gahmen quite some money by choosing to fly in Sep, because, I'm flying on the first day where fare goes down. haha.. this I was told by the funny travel agent.

Still trying to determine the best way to ship my stuff back... Seven Seas is not exactly that cheap leh... will need to think clearly what I need and what I do not. Also, I need to sort out the excess baggage allowance. Apparently, there is, but I'm not quite sure how that works out. hmm...

Anyway, while I was trying to sort those out, including finding out how Singapore's customs regulation for people relocating to Singapore works, I came across an interesting thing on friendster. In the past, it was quite interesting enough, you were either single, married, in a relationship, or a domestic partner? haha.. I still never did figure out what the last thing is suppose to be (something like, yah, we're sleeping together, but we ain't together... i suppose), but now, they have a new status "It's complicated" .. hey, I mean, its complicated enough with Domestic Partner, now we have another more complicated thing? haha... ain't relationship complicated? or errr, it isn't a relationship, its just complicated... hmmm.. yah right.... clearly, some people are not in a relationship, they are in a complication. Clearly, everyone is in some sort of complication... sigh... what a dumb status... haha... lol....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home