Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Hair day

Wanted to get my hair done today, as it was getting so very out of hand, and horror of horrors, Carmelo was away till 22nd!!! sigh...

If there is any major enjoyment of life in London, it must be the last year I spent with Carmelo. Seriously, I have never really met anyone who took hair so very seriously, and who took care of his customer's hair so well. I guess male grooming is such a personal thing, and such a personal experience, that people either like it or hate it.

Melogy

Now I have to wait till he gets back, and this weekend is going to be such a crazy weekend, and the state of my hair does not help in anyway. sigh... not even sure if I can make it for an appointment on 22.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

personal grooming?

i wonder how bad is your hair...ha

8/18/2005 01:27:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home