Sian..
I guess as the weather gets warmer... it kinda sian to be at home. Although it is cooler in doors than outdoors, the quietness of the house in the day is a little too quiet for my taste. haha...
Recently decided that I should stop drinking for a while, a good while. Yet to define how long that while will be, but it should be quite a while. After the heavy drinking during the BBQ, I think its really quite neccessary. Well, its also a good thing, because it helped me set aside plans to acquire a port-wood whisky, and that will save me some money indeed.
Balvenie Portwood 1991
Balvenie Portwood 21 Year
Glenmorangie Port Wood Finish
Been trying to find accomodation in Ireland, Dublin in particular, and its really difficult... sigh... HK want to find a B&B, and I'm a little lost over how to find it. Ended up finding a couple of hotels in Dublin which isn't exactly cheap. Anyone to recc? haha...
Recently decided that I should stop drinking for a while, a good while. Yet to define how long that while will be, but it should be quite a while. After the heavy drinking during the BBQ, I think its really quite neccessary. Well, its also a good thing, because it helped me set aside plans to acquire a port-wood whisky, and that will save me some money indeed.
Balvenie Portwood 1991
Balvenie Portwood 21 Year
Glenmorangie Port Wood Finish
Been trying to find accomodation in Ireland, Dublin in particular, and its really difficult... sigh... HK want to find a B&B, and I'm a little lost over how to find it. Ended up finding a couple of hotels in Dublin which isn't exactly cheap. Anyone to recc? haha...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home