Musing
Thought that maybe if i list down all the thngs that have been bothering me, it would become clearer why I feel so sian of late.
1) Doing my readings for my dissertation
2) Decide on what type of car I want to look for
3) Decide on where to locate the electric sockets in my room
4) Plan for a possible trip to Ireland, and decide on where and when to go
5) Floating a possible trip to Slovenia and Italy, and find what is a possible combintaion
6) Start planning on how I should be bringing all my stuff back home
7) Arranging a gym plan with LJ
8) Thinking who else I might want to or need to speak to for the dissertation
9) Arrange a day to go watch Star Wars III, Magadascar and Charlie, hopefully on the same day
10) Need to find time to search for the lifeband from NIKE
11) Arrange a day to get my hair done
hmm...
1) Doing my readings for my dissertation
2) Decide on what type of car I want to look for
3) Decide on where to locate the electric sockets in my room
4) Plan for a possible trip to Ireland, and decide on where and when to go
5) Floating a possible trip to Slovenia and Italy, and find what is a possible combintaion
6) Start planning on how I should be bringing all my stuff back home
7) Arranging a gym plan with LJ
8) Thinking who else I might want to or need to speak to for the dissertation
9) Arrange a day to go watch Star Wars III, Magadascar and Charlie, hopefully on the same day
10) Need to find time to search for the lifeband from NIKE
11) Arrange a day to get my hair done
hmm...
2 Comments:
Corolla Altis.
i read the toyota only comes with auto cars these days is it?
Post a Comment
<< Home