Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Food

After finding out the that WJ had a link to this blog, decided that maybe I should try to reorganize the blog a bit. As I was trying to find a 林志源 website, only one search on Yahoo was found to be close to what I was looking for, and what was most interesting, was it is in japanese.

www.geocities.co.jp/SilkRoad-Desert/7440/ta2_foods2_bbqpork1.html

How interesting is that? haha...

XM is leaving London today, and life for the next two months will be different without her being around, and with everyone in this house working. I guess I'll have lots of day time which will be spent alone. sigh....

Well, maybe I can be more productive this way... just maybe

Shall see...

1 Comments:

Blogger city_walker said...

no lah... took me a little by surprise... was not expecting it...

did not realize that until I noticed someone from Hessen

7/13/2005 06:35:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home