Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Flights

If there is any type of websites that I frequent the most, it must be flight websites. Maybe, in a way, it reflects my on the one hand wishing to find a good reason to go home for a short while, and yet, the fact that it never did materialize, suggest that while on the one hand I may wish to do so, on the other, perhaps, I want to see other places too.

Yet, I have not really been many places this year... ok, there was US(Boston, NYC, DC), Portugal(Oporto, Lisbon, Guimaraes), UK(Birmingham, Seven Sister, Scottish Highlands), but nothing else. Struggling between wanting to go somewhere, and to get my work done, is just not easy...haha... like I always say, its qian and xian, which does not always fit nicely together. Actually, both are always rather scare.

Currently looking at possible flight to Dublin and Belfast... still working it out. CR did suggest a trip in August, not sure where though... hmm... Slovenia? maybe... shall see... Egypt? haha... shall see how much I have left by then...

Had a very insighful interview this morning... or maybe you could call it 'chat'. Increasingly, I think this research is becoming a little disorganized... in a way, as Sharad reminded... shall think abt some of the stuff I wrote before...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home