coffee and cake - missing links???
No, this post is not about food, but its exactly what Gerard Ee said.
"As for what he expects to be paid for stepping in as the interim chairman and chief executive of Singapore's largest charity, Mr Ee said nothing more than 'coffee and cake'. ... He quipped: 'If anyone wants to criticise, it is that my wonton mee will be an extra-large bowl. 'I have a big engine capacity, so I eat a bit more.'"(The Straits Times, 19 Feb 2005)
I wonder whether the successor is also looking for something similar. hmmm.. Its not a bad idea actually, maybe that should be the standard that charities should be paying their CEOs in the future.
The Straits Times Intereactive is a really really painful thing to use, especially with the Life! section. They either inform you that a certain article is coming out on a certain date and then it does not get published on that date online, or they introduce an article on Life! on another article where its impossible to locate a link. It is ridiculus, how the Straits Times Interactive publishes it Life! section. Where are the link??? darn.
"As for what he expects to be paid for stepping in as the interim chairman and chief executive of Singapore's largest charity, Mr Ee said nothing more than 'coffee and cake'. ... He quipped: 'If anyone wants to criticise, it is that my wonton mee will be an extra-large bowl. 'I have a big engine capacity, so I eat a bit more.'"(The Straits Times, 19 Feb 2005)
I wonder whether the successor is also looking for something similar. hmmm.. Its not a bad idea actually, maybe that should be the standard that charities should be paying their CEOs in the future.
The Straits Times Intereactive is a really really painful thing to use, especially with the Life! section. They either inform you that a certain article is coming out on a certain date and then it does not get published on that date online, or they introduce an article on Life! on another article where its impossible to locate a link. It is ridiculus, how the Straits Times Interactive publishes it Life! section. Where are the link??? darn.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home