Birthday(s)
As another passes, I entered my 23 year. A number it may be, yet, it is also much more. Well, 23 years have gone by, and what have I really done? I guess the day passed by without my event, the good thing was that it was extremely relaxing, the bad thing was little or no work was done, except for a restructuring of the dissertation. Like I said before, I was a little lost in direction, and I think I have resorted that out.
Noticed something extremely perculiar on my friendster yesterday. Not sure how many people notice the birthdates that are listed on the friendster home page, but to my surprise, I had five other frens on my list who have brithdays in July after mine, and were in running orders, July 12, 13, 14, 15, 16. How cool is that.
But come to think of it, there are only 365 days in a year. If you know people, its quite likely that they will have running numbers. So, maybe I'm making a mountain out of a mole-hole, but well, interesting nonetheless.
Noticed something extremely perculiar on my friendster yesterday. Not sure how many people notice the birthdates that are listed on the friendster home page, but to my surprise, I had five other frens on my list who have brithdays in July after mine, and were in running orders, July 12, 13, 14, 15, 16. How cool is that.
But come to think of it, there are only 365 days in a year. If you know people, its quite likely that they will have running numbers. So, maybe I'm making a mountain out of a mole-hole, but well, interesting nonetheless.
1 Comments:
Ooh... I forgot your birthday. Sorry... The 5th right? Happy birthday!
Post a Comment
<< Home