Bemused - Melati
Quite a productive and interesting day today. Woke up with an SMS from Nathan about a new number. Had me pondering for a long time who Nathan was, and the first association that came to mind was an apprently much beloved person who will probably not see any contestation in the upcoming "elections". Well, I'm sure everyone who wins the GE by walk-overs are equally or more well-loved. When I asked Kelv who it was, as I suspected that there was someone in London who is known as Nat (Natheneil), he joked that it might be SR. haha.. how cool. Anyone wants the number? Maybe you can request to have a nice afternoon tea at Temasek House; that is, if Harry isn't swimming.
Anyway, got an extremely productive day... will probably hit BPLES tomorrow to finish up the next part of it. Probably be able to finish the introduction during the weekend, and hopefully much more before mid-week next week.
Finally went to Melati, after avoiding it for near 3 years. Was last there in my first few months in London, and it was the laksa then which made me feel that it was expensive and of moderate quality. Today, the food was not bad, especially the Kang Kong, which was not too spicy nor oily. Yet, I think the food is still rather of moderate quality, comparable to C&R, but for that price, I think C&R is much more worthwhile. They did grind their peanuts smaller, but hey, I think I can avoid having the peanuts. So, I think while the food was alright, it was really only alright. For that price, it should really be better. Maybe I was right to avoid it for such a long time.
Anyway, got an extremely productive day... will probably hit BPLES tomorrow to finish up the next part of it. Probably be able to finish the introduction during the weekend, and hopefully much more before mid-week next week.
Finally went to Melati, after avoiding it for near 3 years. Was last there in my first few months in London, and it was the laksa then which made me feel that it was expensive and of moderate quality. Today, the food was not bad, especially the Kang Kong, which was not too spicy nor oily. Yet, I think the food is still rather of moderate quality, comparable to C&R, but for that price, I think C&R is much more worthwhile. They did grind their peanuts smaller, but hey, I think I can avoid having the peanuts. So, I think while the food was alright, it was really only alright. For that price, it should really be better. Maybe I was right to avoid it for such a long time.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home